SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 25 June 2012 ♥0Comment

Its have been a week I didn't update anything for my blog . Well what can I say .. busy with my final exam ( thank God its already finish last week ) and the latest one is I will facing with my intersession lecture for 8 weeks . Ouh God , students in outside there are enjoying with their sems break and I still busy focusing my intersession plus '' no sems break anymore '' in my life -.-'' Supposed to this now I should relaxing my brain and mind after facing , tension and fighting with all my project paper and final paper which I have done . But what can I do , I must learn to sacrificed a lot in everything I do and in the future I will get the benefit with all of this , isn't it :) ? Now let me show you guys to my intersession schedule for 8 weeks .


See ~ my intersession schedule pack , is it ? Its only learning in the lecture hall , not include in the lab . That's mean I must try my effort to pass with all my courses . Pray for me ya :)

p/s : Bersusah-susah dahulu , bersenang-senang kemudian :')

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell