SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Thursday 9 August 2012 ♥0Comment



Again , I've almost abandon my blog . But now I decided to write something after all . Wah congrats to Mr.mine ! Now, he was finishing his training as a medical assistant trainee at Kolej Sains Kesihtan Bersekutu Kuching and already be a postgraduate in Sandakan on July 2012 . Feel proud for him because now he will be stride into the realm of his employment soon as Medical Assistant . Well done hubby  


The 4th person in the left is him :) Auww  


Special moment with his friends . Taking picture with a bottle ? What the .... =.=

When I saw his convocation picture , I imagined myself using convocation robe and square hat one day when I've finishing my undergraduate soon . Wahh can't wait this precious moment ! Auww 

p/s : Waiting my turn to convocation day :)

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell