SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Tuesday 8 May 2012 ♥0Comment


How's your day now ? I'm so sorry to u guys because not update my journal life yesterday . Actually I'm so busy doing my project group for report about cognitive and emotions of adolescence . Thus , I must relate it with Piaget's and Erickson's theories . I must submit my report on friday and sent it to Morpheus website . Oh God , I was been at CAIS or Center of Academic and Information Services , I mean library ( to make u guys understand ) since 4.30 pm until 11.30 pm to do my work and report at there with my groups . I have return at my college at 11.45 pm and I'm so tired and hungry . I continued again my work until 1.30 am . Now , I did not attending lectures at 10 am because late awake and I still tired yet . Nevertheless , I want to finish my work today so that I will focus to the next project which is must submit on friday next week . This month I'm so busy to finish my assignment , project group and research because this is a last month to submit it all together . Hope everything is gonna be fine :) Moreover , my hubby also busy with his final exam and I must understand and give him support . Wish he all the best for his final exam :) Ok guys , till here then . I want continued my work . Take care there :)

p/s : I'm study because of God to get excellent :')

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell