SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Tuesday 24 July 2012 ♥0Comment



Yeahh 2 of my work tasks is already done ^^ Happy mode . Now, I must do one more report yet that is about " Information technology & knowledge sharing. " Ni pun Mel yang kena buat benar-2 sebab my group team was choose me as their team leader . Grr makin banyak la keja saya pasni , hoho . But nevermind then, take it as my experience :) Tomorrow evening on 3 pm, I've my mid-term paper - Intro to cognitive science . Totally I'm quite nervous, but thank to my lecturer because give us tips question for this paper . I hope I can get A+ in this intersession . God bless :)


p/s : This night jadi owl , sebab kena study ICS benar-2 untuk petang esok -.-''

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell