SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 23 July 2012 ♥0Comment


I don't know what I should say now . Feel depressed with all things around me ! Assignment , mid-term exam , final year exam and all thing that messing in my mind ! Once my tears started falling , what I want to do is arrgggghhhhhhhhhhh .. Shouting again and again .. I need space , I need God to be my side :'( God , where are You when I really need You this time ? I need someone who can understand me well , and thank to Mr.mine because always give support and a lot of advices to me . But I wish miracle will come and make me feel calm down with all of this complicated thing .

 

p/s : Psychology oh psychology , what theories should I relate it to my situation ?



Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell