SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 30 July 2012 ♥0Comment


How are you guys ? Seem like Mel dah lama not update blog, kan ? Actually mel tak tahu what to say . So many things happen around me . Today is 8 months anniversary between Mel and him , tapi now kami arguing pula disebabkan perkara kecil ni . Haish nevermind la , pasni berdamai juga kami berdua tu . Normal ba adat bercouple ni , kejap ok kejap x ok -,-' Hmm forget about it . Now Mel nak share to you guys my new friend yang juga my junior intake Sept ni . Nak pula Mel jadikan her my adopt younger sis , Hehee . Ok let me introduced her . She's Janet from Sipitang Sabah . Mel panggil her bb . Suitable with her kan ? She's 20 y/o, bangsa sino visaya and cute juga tu . Never seen her before, but for sure we will meet on this Sept . Hope she can be my bestie forever ♥ Ok la till here then . Nak pergi jumpa datuk Mel dekat faculty beliau ni . Take care :)




Cute x dia ? Hehe . Sori bb cause sis ambik pic kamu without your permission

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell