SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Wednesday 1 August 2012 ♥0Comment


This week so many things happen around me either is bad or good one. Firstly, my blog was being hacked and now I already knew the reason. Secondly, renew my group project and submit this Friday. Third, my ex-bf was message me suddenly and I talked to him bout my problem that I was facing now. He give me advice and his support. Thanks to him. Next, I always arguing with my bf Bless. I know I always find his fault that make us argue without any unreasonable cause. Lastly, next week I've 2 paper of my final exam. Oh God, feel want to crying but actually I'm crying now. You know what , I feel tension and I need space. What I want to do now is going to church and express my feeling to God. God I really need You now :'(


p/s : I'm crying when I write this post :'(

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell