SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 13 August 2012 ♥0Comment



Hi guys ! I think many of us was in online mode now , is it ?  Ok , right now I wanna introduced to you all  who is her that I was mention just now . Sh'e Florenica Smantha Dewi Huo  from Kpg Opar , Bau Sarawak . Hmm actually we've a conflict before this , but now we are friend ! For me , she's nice and quite cute but sometimes like to do stupid things ! That I really unlike actually .  Before I know her , I always think negative viewpoint of her and now  I was wrong when  knew who is she actually .  I tried to be a good listener when she express her feelings to me . I'm happy when she can futher her study at Politeknik Kuching . Maybe in future , we will be a best friend . Whom know , right ? Ok la , I must stop writing now because wanna continue do my revision after this . Tomorrow is my last paper =.='' By the way , good night and take care ya :) Till here then .


Here is she! I like this picture . Cute! Sorry dear if I was take this picture without your permission . 

p/s : exam oh exam 


Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell