SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Tuesday 14 August 2012 ♥0Comment




Good morning everyone ! How's your day now ? If me , seem like not good condition actually after all, but I tried to be a strong girl . Last night I was slept by 4 am because do my revision and awake on 7.30 am to continue again do revision . Now , I feel dizzy and want to vomit because not enough rest and sleep . Hmm nevermind , this afternoon is my last paper and after then I can rest and get enough sleep . Even though I feel tired , but I'm happy when knew I was pass one of my paper after I read one announcement through by Morpheus website just now . Thank you Miss Sharon ! Hopefully I can score good result to both of my paper courses that will be out on Wednesday next week . God bless me , Amen :) Ok la . . I must stop writing until here now . Wanna continue do my revision today . Anyway wish me luck for my last paper today , ok ? Till here then . Take care . .


p/s : Thank you Miss Sharon :)





Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell