SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Sunday 17 February 2013 ♥0Comment


Now I'm currently under huge amount of stress - my life will filled with worries and doubts that demand of answers. However I still can eat and sleep . Reason ? Have part time job to do and I admit, I feel tired with everything. Okay, lets me start with my final examination . I just check my exam result recently and thanks to God, I can continue for a next semester . But a little upset when I can't get dean's list . Hmm nevermind, next semester I will try my best to target dean's list and for sure I want to get more than 3.5 pointer :) Next, my appeal for college accepted . Thanks God . I don't want to stay outside Unimas , means rent a house . Reason ? Transportation problem when at night . Now, no worries because I got college and it's make me easier to go classes and library until night .


THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell