SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 18 February 2013 ♥0Comment



Time so fast until I still can't believe that I'm officially 2nd year student . Today, I want to change myself . I mean , attitude with my study . As I mentioned before, I wanna be more discipline to myself especially about my study . This year, I should target dean's list . No matter what happen, I will try my best to achieve my new azam 2013 . Thanks God, finally I can take Cognitive Neuroscience in this semester and my target I will score A's for this course . Actually, I love to learn more about neuroscience because I wanna know more about human brain and how it's work . Ok forget bout neuroscience, now talk about trip to Sabah . Yeahh , this thursday I will go to Sabah . I already buying flight ticket from Kuching to Kota Kinabalu ( Thursday 11-12:30 am) and from Kota Kinabalu to Tawau ( Friday 8:30 - 9:25 pm) .  Tak sabar rasanya come and see my man . Rasa mahu tumbuk aja dia puas-puas because always sakitkan hati saya . Hahaha . Nevermind , when kami berjumpa nanti pun , mesti lupa everything . Hmm it's common thing if lama dah berjauhan ni kan ? Cakap aja nak marah-marah , but bila dah dekat, just forget everything . yuckss !! This time , bersabar sajalah dulu . Ok la till here now because tak tahu la what idea I should type in here . Blur .. haha . Take care online diary :)


THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell