SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Monday 22 April 2013 ♥0Comment

    
                       Dear online diary, I just received my midterm result for TMX2012.. A little disatisfied and feel sad, but my friends said it's just a beginning of midterm, and I must fight for upcoming final exam this June.. I don't plus not sure either I can score A's for this subject, but I will try my best.. My friend who is taking Master level said I should score subject that have 4 credit hours because it's can give big effect to my CGPA pointer.. Yaa I've taking Research Methology for this semester and I must give more concentrate of this course. When I said I feel scare I can't score 3.8 cgpa, he said "Mel, don't be scare. Remember yourself and your grandpa. Remember who you are." Yaa I should do my best and never give up whatever I do especially my studies.. From now, I wanna adjust my own study timetable and manage my time between myself and studies well so that I will not pressure.. I am about planning to take intersession or short-semester during semester break so that I can make my cgpa increase well rather than I stay at home and nothing to do.. What a waste time.. Hopefully I can reach my target to score 3.8 CGPA this semester.. What can I do is always pray to God and ask His blessing :)

                                                                                                    
                         


THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell