SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Wednesday 11 April 2012 ♥0Comment




       What I feel now is I'm so lonely without him in my side. Wish he were here , I can hug him and never let him go again . Sometimes we always fight even it is a small matter , but my feeling towards him will never change. He was make me change a lot . I know he can waiting for me to finish my studies about 2 and half years. Oo God, 1 month he at Tebedu seem like 1 year. I know I will try to survive without him . Only hand-phone is best solution to us contact each other. Now, we must settle one problem ( only we know ) which is make me feel guilty to myself . But I hope we can find the best way to solving our problem. Hubby , no matter what happen, no matter in what condition, no matter in what time, day, or year , I will always remember you , always and always love you . Nobody can't separate us except death . I really ♥ u so much as the way u are :) . Thanks for your care and loving me . And lastly , NO ONE CAN'T REPLACE YOU IN MY HEART :)

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell