SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Saturday 9 June 2012 ♥0Comment

Dedicated just for you ,


I want you to know that I always want to be the best for you . All I thinking and want is you . Please don't think that I will treacherous your love by looking another guy . For me , you are better in my heart and I accept you just the way you are . I really feel like to longing for flash back our past memories when we meet and know each other at the first time . I want to be your precious girl as a friend , special "sumandak" , and a wife forever and ever . Remember what I said to you last night and I will try my effort for fulfill my promises . What I want to you is I want to be the only girl you love and want for the rest of your life . I don't like people around you even your friend talk a shit damn things about you to me . They didn't know you well . I don't know why people have to make things complicated . Never mind .. I put my trust to you and please .. Don't make me disappointed . One thing should you know , I will always love you and I believed you are the best person that I love for the rest of my life . Love you more than anything :)


I ♥ U HUBBY :)

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell