SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Tuesday 17 July 2012 ♥0Comment



 Programming oh Programming .. Why you make it so hard to me ? When I have my programming mid-term exam paper on last Monday (16/7) , I felt trembling to come-in the BS18 FSS Building . What I want to do is RUN & SAVE MY SELF ! But why my legs cannot move ? My heart screamed loud and my tears starting falling after I saw the question that is really killing me !


  Coding and C++ .. That's was make me headache and stressed ! Oh God , I'm afraid if I can't pass Basic Programming course . I know I can't get A+ for this courses , but hopefully I will get B for it . I wish miracle will come to me ..

p/s : God , please hear my pray and give me a strong spirit for facing this courses .. Amen

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell