SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Tuesday 21 August 2012 ♥0Comment





Bonjour my awesome reader ! Again , it's been a while . Actually so many things happening that make me feel so lazy to write . This now  decided to write something after all indeed . Last Saturday morning me and him was have a big arguing and when he want to stop with this complicated thing , finally he confess that he really loves me so much and afraid we will be separated . I don't know what I supposed to say to him but it's really make me feel touched :') Now enough cry , enough angry , enough sad ! Because I know he doesn't have any girl indeed . And hopefully after this everything will be fine :) !


Sometimes love need to us understand each other . Believe me :)

p/s : My exam result . Oh my God >.<

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell