SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Saturday 17 November 2012 ♥0Comment


Hey you , I want tell the whole world about us :)
Hubby , I know hubby dah lama bersabar with me especially perasaan kuat cemburu b and always think bukan-bukan about you . I know what is my wrong to you , but you still keep patience to me . I know you really love me alot as I do :) Kita bergaduh pun tetap takkan changes our feeling . Bila b marah or merajuk , cepat-cepat hubby pujuk b . Bila b buat salah , hubby marah tanda sayangkan b . I still kept your special message that you was sent to me until now . I hope bila kita dapat bertemu lagi especially bulan 12 ni , kita akan dapat spent time together seperti yang kita rancangkan :) Hopefully bila b berjaya capai cita-cita b sebagai pensyarah , I will marry with you my hubby . For once again , I LOVE YOU :)


p/s : I miss you and it hurts :'( I'm write this sambil menangis ni ~

Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell