SCM music player
ʜєʀ Jouʀɴᴀʟ ʟɪƒє



Wednesday 19 December 2012 ♥0Comment



Here is my siblings ( 2 girls and 1 boy ) . Me as a elder sister, second is Melna, third is Silvia and youngest is Mathias . Syukur la atas nama Tuhan, they have their own carier and got a good future . Bulan 7 2013 Melna akan menghabiskan her training as a dental surgery assistant at Kolej Pergigian Pulau Pinang . My third younger sister Silvia is now still training sebagai Jururawat Masyarakat at Kolej Jururawat Masyarakat Serian and lastly my youngest brother Mathias bekerja sebagai tentera dalam unit semboyan . He's currently sedang berkursus 3 bulan and will further his study di ICATS Kuala Lumpur untuk mengambil sijil sebagai technician tentera dalam unitnya . I'm very proud of my adik-adik semuanya . How bout me ? Cita-cita saya memang la tinggi because I want to be a lecturer just like my grandpa and my cousin . I love to study and I admit, memang sejak di bangku sekolah tadi, I like to study . Besides, my family and friends always give advice to me, the more high academic achievement I have, the more job I will get soon . Well, just be more patience whenever challenges I will face soon . After this, dapatlah kami adik-beradik semua memberi kesenangan to our parents . We love you mom . We love you dad :)


2nd - Melna .


3rd - Silvia


Youngest - Mathias


And me is still study :)
2 years more ~




Labels:



THANKS FOR READING




REWIND ME THE PAST MY SWEET FUTURE

Copyright © All rights reserved | Miss Pinky | Edited by Mell